Tuesday, February 3, 2009

nursing school

So despite the fact that this blog is formally about grad school, I've had very little to say about my graduate experience thus far. That's largely because class for this semester only started last week. I'm in three courses: Genetics, Diagnosis and Management, and Seminar on Primary Care. It's the second semester worth of classes for my MS, and I'll have two more semesters to go after this.

In addition to my coursework, I am at a clinical site one day per week. The site is a private practice with two NPs near Union Square. The NP I work with seems knowledgeable and competent, and I am confident I'll learn a lot from her.

I'll have more to say as the semester progresses; if anyone reading this has any questions about becoming an NP, please don't hesitate to ask and I will do my best to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment